6 PM CrossFit.
Skill:
I already deadlifted today so instead I alternated double unders and ring dips.
Double unders: 17, 11, 17
Ring dips: 5, 7, 6
then
Weighted ring dip:
10#, 15#, 20#!
Dude. A month ago I couldn't even do one ring dip. Thank you Coach Kyle for making me do one kabillion of these recently. It's definitely payin' off!
WOD:
10, 9, 8, 7....1
Power Clean (85#)
Wall Ball (14#)
Weighted Situp (25#)
15:40
I got the worst leg cramps in memory while doing this WOD. I remember yelling at Sam to stop laughing at me as I staggered around, trying to walk from the platform to the wall. I swear to Elvis if I hadn't had Anna next to me I would've just tapped out. Thankfully she was there, kickin butt, and driving me on. Thanks Anna!
I've chicken curry almost finished, cookin in the crock pot, I'm tired and happy and beat and high.
It's been a good week.
High? Hmm, is that Paleo? Actually, I guess might be.
ReplyDelete