Thursday, April 15, 2010

Are you limping?

I sure wasn't moving quickly today. In fact, for most of the day, I wasn't moving at all. Thank Elvis today was a day for doing spreadsheets and not a day for hauling boxes.

I went to the 6:30 class tonight, but was so sore I had to ask Kyle for a separate assignment.

Thus class looked like this:

Foam roll

2K Row: Easy and Slow at 10:00

Ring dips:
3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2

then

Max reps with the Blue band:
8, 10, 8

then

Practice Double Unders:
I have to do these double under/single under/double under etc. I can't seem to get the timing quite right. With this method the most double unders I hit in a row was 13. I hit it 3 times and couldn't get to 14. Next time!

Then foam roll for 5 to 7 minutes again.

And finally, I've made a deal with myself that every time I'm in the box I have to do at least 20 chest to bar pullups. I did them tonight, just before I headed home, in sets of 4 and 5.

And now it's time for STEAK and broccoli. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment