Friday, April 30, 2010

I need new shoes

Skill:
X=10 Russian KB Swings, on the minute (45#)
Y=5-10-5 sprints

X 3 min
Y 3 min
X 3 min
Y 3 min
X 3 min

WOD:
AMRAP in 12 minutes
5 Power cleans (85#)
10 DB Push Press (25#)
15 Double Unders

5 rounds + 7 push presses

I really liked this WOD, even though it killed me. My big accomplishment was doing the dumbbell push presses with 25#. I actually brought the 20# dumbbells over to my station before we started, because I was convinced I wouldn’t be able to complete the WOD with the 25s. But I did, so yay! I also did all the double unders (although I still have to do them double, single, double). I got the worst foot cramp I’ve had in years in the 4th round. I’ve been Crossfitting in these indoor soccer shoes that are 2 years old and literally peeling apart. I think it’s officially time for a new pair, cause that foot cramp SUCKED.

Oh yeah, and I practiced my ring dips at the end of class and managed to get 8. Only one more than last time, but hey, it still counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment