Wednesday, April 28, 2010

6 A.M.!

Dear Jason,
Thank you for making a concerted effort not to kill us.
Love,
Emily

Skill:
Weighted walking lunges 50 m x 5
Weighted pullups x 5

I used 25# kettlebells for the walking lunges and did the first four rounds of pullups with assists from Jason. On the last round he let me kip and I got a 15# weighted pullup. First weighted pullup I've ever done, so that's neat. Jessica was banging out 20# weighted pullups in sets of five and Melissa pulled 53# in a strict dead hang. Freakin animals!

WOD:
10 rounds, on the minute:
Clean (85#)
Kettlebell swing (45#)
pushups

First five rounds:
3 cleans
6 kettlebell swings
9 pushups

Last five rounds:
2 cleans
4 kettlebell swings
6 pushups

I got lapped on round five so I rested and then made up the round on the end.

It was a gooder.

I'm hyper.

Hot coffee and cold showers have become my 6 A.M. routine.

Happy happy happy hop hop hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment