Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday

I heart the 6 a.m. group.

It was the 5x5 Backsquat today, but I subbed Press.
Today was supposed to be a rest day (in prep for the weekend)
but since I missed yesterday, I figured I ought to do *something*.

Strict Press:
45 x 7
55 x 5
65 x 2
75 x 1
80 x 1
85 x 1 PR
90 x 1 Fail x 2

Due to a miscommunication/busy class I didn't get a WOD in,
but I did work on my false grip, hanging from those dang rips repeatedly,
and I worked on trying to get the kipping toes to bar down. I hate
having to reset for each one.

I think even just doing the warmup today was good for me, flushing some of the crap out of my sore muscles. At least that's what I'm tellin myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment