Noontime workout at the park:
3 rounds:
Run length of soccer field
10 pushups
jog 1/2 of soccer field
10 situps
lunge 1/2 of soccer field
10 pushups
then
8 rounds:
10 pushups
SPRINT length of soccer field
10 situps
SPRINT length of soccer field
I didn't have a stopwatch, so I couldn't time these, but I pushed it as hard and fast as I could.
Then:
MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE TO THE TOP OF DELAVEAGA. There is no way to express how much fun I had. This was my first time mountain biking. The climb up was rough, but so was the ride down. We rode single-track trails. They were muddy and steep and slanted and slippery. And oh my gato, FUN. I spent about an equal amount of time laughing in glee, giggling because it was so hard and quite nearly biffing it. LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment