Friday, April 2, 2010

Goals

Back in February I wrote out a list of the following goals. I thought it'd be nice to do a little check in and see where I am:

GOALS!

-170# Backsquat (I'm holding off till the end of the Paleo challenge to do a 1RM in this lift...I have no idea how close to 170 I am at the moment)

-200# Deadlift (I'm at 193#...so close!)

-25 pullups (at 22...I think I could maybe get 25 if I had someone yelling at me as I did them)

-93# Strict Press (at 83#...closin' the gap)

-123# Clean and Jerk (at 113#...still a ways to go)

-Clapping pullup (haha. not even remotely close)

-Muscle Up (again. keep dreaming, and keep doing those damn ring dips)

-Handstand pushups (i haven't even started working on these yet)

-5 BW overhead squats (i should start trying these at sunday open gym)

-Grace in 8 minutes (yes! I got Grace done in 5:33 last time)

-Helen in 9:30 (It's just about time to give this a go again)

1 comment:

  1. Emily, these are wonderful goals that I see you attaining soon!
    Love your blogs-make me laugh!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete