Skill:
Snatch
(i hate this danged lift)
53x5
63x1
73x1
83x1 PR
88x1 Fail
88x1 Fail
Even though about half of the snatches were so ugly that I nearly fell over, I still managed to PR by 15 lbs. Wooot. I realized after class that if I had only made that final lift I would've made it onto the record board, something I *never* thought I'd do with the Snatch. Truth be told, I would've stopped at 68# if Sam hadn't kept insisting I try more weight. Ya hear that Sammy? You were right, and I was wrong. (You may want to print this post for future reference.)
WOD:
5 rounds
10 deadlift (RX'd was 155. I started with 135#, but after the first set had to drop down to 123#)
10 push jerk 73# (RX'd was 85)
Time: 11:04
Oh my gato, my arms were BEAT today. I had to break those push jerks up into sets of 2. And the deadlift fail was a bit of a bummer too.
CrossFit sure teaches you how to accept being constantly humbled, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment