Oh my gato, I'm tired.
6 A.M. CrossFit and I even made it there on time.
This was my first time in Jason's class and I loved it. We are so lucky that CFWSC has such amazing trainers. There's such a high-level of quality in every single class.
Skill:
3 x 3 Deadlift
163#
The 163 felt pretty easy today. I think I maybe could've even done it for 5.
WOD:
C and J x 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (73#)
"Cindy" x 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Time: 27:23
Oh my geez, this took me for.ever. Apparently Spealer or some other super hero can do this workout in 12 minutes. With 155#. Yipes.
2 months ago my 1RM for the C&J was 83#. Today I did 55 reps with 73#. That's gotta be progress.
On the Paleo front I've finally succumb to eating vegetables in place of fruit. Fruit is so easy and so delicious that I've basically been having it as my carbs for breakfast and lunch, every day. Yesterday I replaced my apple with broccolli and found that not only did I feel perkier after lunch, but I didn't get the munchies at 4 p.m. either. Dangnabbit. I was kind of hoping it wouldn't work. Fruit has definitely become my candy.
Sigh.
I'm also now counting out my nuts at the beginning of the day and placing them in a separate container. I'm hoping this will stop my tendency to stuff my face with fistfuls of cashews.
(oh, but I love those cashews!)
No comments:
Post a Comment