Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday made up for Monday

Skill:

Find a 1RM Clean and Jerk
63, 83, 93, 103, 108, 113# PR Wheee!

It's so fun for me to PR in this stupid lift. It's taken me almost 2 years to get over that 100 lb mark. Ahahaha. Good things come to those who wait.


WOD: AMRAP in 20 minutes
10 broad jumps (6 ft)
10 dumbbell thrusters (with 20 lb dumbbells)
50 ft farmers walk with dumbbells

Rounds: 9 + 7 thrusters

I really liked this WOD. I don't know why. It was hard. I couldn't use my arms until this morning. But, for some reason, I really liked it.

And I'm posting from Bruno's BBQ in Scotts Valley, where I just consumed a bacon avocado burger and washed it down with a cup of coffee. Cliff is sitting at the next table, with an employee. Listening to him talk in boss-mode is pretty hilarious, and I'm just going to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment