Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some days you got it...

...some days ya don't.

Skill:
1 min, 45 sec, 30 sec, 15 sec
max box jumps
31, 24, 20, 11
then

Tabata Deadlift / Ring Dips (I did ring pushups)
Deadlift 113#
DL: 10, 10, 9, 10
Ring Pushup: 10, 8, 7, 7

then

Jackie
1000m row
50 thrusters
30 pullups

11:40

This was a full minute and a half off my PR for Jackie.

I'm not entirely sure what happened, other than the fact that I just *died* mid-way through. I finished the 1000 m row in 4:12, but then had to breakup the thrusters into sets of two. By the time I got to the pullups I was just trashed. Dizzy and spent and toast.

Oh well. I've had better days, that's for sure, but there's always next time I guess...

We'll see if I can pull off the track workout later tonight.

At the moment I can barely move.

No comments:

Post a Comment