Class tonight:
Deadlift, 1 RM:
83#, 113#, 133#, 163#, 183# (PR), 193# (fail)
I PR'd on the deadlift; though only by 5 lbs. I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping it'd be just a little bit more. I'm still stoked, though, and I'm determined to get it next time. It was funny how 183# came right off the ground and 193# wouldn't budge an inch. Those last ten pounds can really feel like fifty, eh? Awesome PR's on the board today and so fun to watch everyone in class. CF West has some seriously strong people!
WOD:
Sprint Cindy AMRAP in 10 minutes
3 pullups (RX'd was clapping. I just did kipping.)
5 pushups (RX'd clapping again. I did plyo.)
7 jumping squats
Rounds: 14
This was a hard one. But so fun to watch Danny and Jason H directly across from me, banging out the rounds as RX'd. (I want to learn a clapping pullup!)
I'm feeling really beat today. I've been having so much fun that I realize I've only taken one full rest day in the last 9 days. Whoooops. With that in mind I'm going to spend the next two days working out in the kitchen, instead of the box.
Paleo Muffin attempt #4??? I WILL NOT BE BEATEN.
And with that in mind...Goodnight moon.
You have been PRing almost every class! Great work.
ReplyDeletePerhaps some Paleo+dairy muffins?
Sam, can't you just slather on a bunch of cream cheese for paleo+dairy? That's what I would do...
ReplyDelete