Thursday noon work out in Los Gatos today with Sam and the CFLG crew...
Skill: 5x5 Back Squat
l35, 135, 135, 135...ran out of time...
Would've liked to have tried one more set (although to be honest I think I would've failed)...however, I ran out of time, and sometimes that's just the way it's gonna be. This was a 7# jump from my last 5x5, inching me closer to my eventual goal of 170# for my 1RM. Someday...
WOD:
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Clean and Jerk (90#)
200 m run after each set
Time: 9:02
90 lbs is a 7 lb PR on the Clean and Jerk for me, and today I did 15 of 'em. I think I was the last one finished on this WOD, but it was worth it.
In other news,
I quit my job,
I've two weeks left
and then I am free, free, free...
I really believe this is going to change.my.life.
for.
the.
better.
Hooray for quitting your job! Your life will change for the better!
ReplyDelete