Sunday, February 14, 2010

CFLG

I had a great time at CF Los Gatos today. I found myself with an unexpected Saturday morning off and I took the opportunity to head over the hill. Rolled (literally), out of bed at 8.30 a.m. (after getting to bed at 3.30 a.m.), ate a quick bite, and hopped in the car with Sam.

We worked the OH Squat again and I PR'd (although only by 2 lbs).
85, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135 PR

WOD: 3 rounds on 5 minute intervals:
400 m run
12 front squats (75#)
12 pullups
3:17, 3:21, 3:40

I really fizzled on the WOD. My 5th day of CrossFit this week, combined with just 5 hours of sleep, and I just didn't have any GO. The runs went fine, but I really got bogged down on the front squats. I had a lot fun, though, and I did all my pullups in straight sets of 12.

There’s a really nice and friendly group of people at CFLG, and being back at the old Los Gatos Athletic Club really fueled some funny memories. I saw four old men, in goggles, playing handball. Oh 1985, you came right back for me.

More importantly, after class, I got to try the burrito bowl (sans rice and beans) at High Tech Burrito. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm MEAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment