Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday was better than Wednesday, for sure

Lunchtime WOD in the Park:

5 rounds:
20 double unders
5 HSPU
12 KB swings
7 burpees
Time: 13:37

I felt like this took me FOREVAH today, but at least I got it done. The grass was still muddy, which meant I came back to work with mud all over the top of my head. Explain THAT to the receptionist, eh? Thank goodness we have showers and a locker room at the office.

6:30 PM Class:
Skill was deadlift, but my back is still twingey, so I just worked a little more on muscle-up progression. I need a bigger PULL.

WOD: Chest to Bar Fran
21, 15, 9
Thruster (65)
C2B Pullup
Time: 7:12

I'll have to double-check but I'm pretty sure I matched my old PR on regular-style Fran. So that's pretty nice.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Emily! You seem so determined and focused these days.

    ReplyDelete