but I'm not sure I love Angie...
~15 mile bike ride to La Selva Beach this morning, averaging 13-14 mph. It was a beautiful morning, with very little traffic and I even made a friend along the way--another lady on her way out Corralitos. Friendly and funny and chatty--I liked her a lot. Probably in her early 50s and completely capable of kicking my butt. Rad.
Mother's day breakfast with Sam and Nancy followed by Sunday Open Gym.
My first week of the Girls/Heroes plan and I really, truly thought Angie was going to be fun.
It WAS fun.
For about the first 15 pullups.
Then it was just hard.
2 blood blisters and 20:08 later and it wasn't fun. But I am still happy I did it.
Even if I can't move my arms.
Or my legs.
Or my abs.
Yay CrossFit.
Are you doing a storm every sunday?
ReplyDeleteI'm alternating storms and heroes. Going down this list--doing everything I can as RX'd and then swooping back down for the things I miss on the first go round.
ReplyDeleteFirst was Angie. Next week is JT. You should do it with me!
Haha, I can try, but JT is 2 things I pretty much suck at so that will be a fun place to start :)
ReplyDeleteI fully expect this to take me like 45 minutes or something equally insane.
ReplyDeleteHSPU, ring dips and pushups. Three things I struggle through on their own. I can only what doing them all together is going to be like!
Ok good so we will struggle through it together :)
ReplyDelete