Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I went to Betty's

and I didn't get sweet potato fries!

First time, ever, probably.

Pretty proud of myself, I'm not gonna lie.

Paleo/Zoning is moving along. I feel great--with the exception of being hungry all the time. I'm hoping it'll even out in a week or two. I've been planning out my meals each day and then packing them up the night before. So far, so good.

Tuesday 6 A.M.:

Skill: Heavy Thruster
53 x 1
73 x 1
83 x 1
93 x 1
103 x 1 Matched my old PR!

WOD:
Freddy's Revenge (w/Row)

5 rounds:

200M row
5 Jerks (83#)
10 burpees
Time: 12:19

Wednesday 6 A.M.:

CROSSFIT TOTAL

Back Squat: 170# PR (5# up from my previous all-time PR, 27# up from the start of the Paleo challenge)

Press: 90# PR (5# up again from my all-time PR, 12# up from the start of the Paleo challenge)

Deadlift: 225# PR (7# up from all-time PR, 42# up from the start of the Paleo challenge)

For a total of: 485 (81# up since January) WAHOOO!


Happy, Happy, Hop, Hop, Hop.

2 comments: