Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday CFLG

Woke up early and headed over the hill with Sam for a CFLG team WOD.

We had 4 people there today, and we did the following, with two people working at any given time:

4 x 750m row
250 C2B pullups
200 Burpees
150 DB Ground to OH (45/35)
4 x 100 Doubleunders

The C2B pullups became significantly more difficult as time went on. Sets of 5 became sets of 3 which became sets of 2. The burpees were exactly as I'd expected, and the DB Ground to Overhead were just plain rough. I managed to stick to sets of 4 (and sometimes 3). I think I probably did about 24 overall (I was definitely not pulling my fair share there). The doubleunders were surprisingly not too bad. I stuck mostly to sets of 20, with a couple of misses in the 15 range. My plan for Monday is to do a Burpee/Dumbbell Ground to Overhead/Toes to Bar WOD. I'm thinking 40 reps of each? It's gonna be a doozy, I'm sure.

The WOD was followed by a great breakfast, a trip to Sports Authority to get a new pair of Xfit shoes, and a wonderful, lovely BBQ--rain and all. I want to move to the country and drink lemonade.

Tomorrow is for skill work, foam rolling, stretching, and maybe some Airdyne sprints. MUSCLE UP YOU WILL BE MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment