Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paleo Challenge Recap

I've decided. I'm never again taking pre and post paleo challenge pictures. I'll take any measurements they ask. But never again will I take the pictures. I always look exactly the same--or in some cases (this)--worse. And for me that one little photo--that one little aspect of this entire process has the ability to negate everything else. It has the ability to make it all feel worthless.

And it isn't worthless.

I'm faster and fitter and stronger than I was in January.

And yes, I also weigh more.

But I like being strong more than I like being skinny--and that's really the bottom line.

So sayonara body shots. I'm tired of letting you get in my head.


Paleo challenge benchmarks:


Start / End

1000m row - 4:22.9 / 4.17.1

Max pullups - 22 / 27

CrossFit Total - 404 / 485

Challenge WOD - 9:58 / 8:14

Measurements:

Arm - 10.5 / 11

Waist - 30 / 28

Hips - 35 / 33

Weight - 135 / 138


Life:

Stomachaches - Daily / Rarely

Headaches - Daily / Rarely

Energy - Low to Mid / My enthusiasm scares people

Can-do attitude - Missing / Found

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Emily! Those are terrific results. Plus I love your attitude and enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete