Skill: Clean and Jerk (full squat clean) 1 RM
33 x 5
53 x 2
73 x 1
83 x 1
93 x 1
103 x 1
108 x 1
113 x 1
123 x 1 (F x 2)
118 is my PR, so 113 wasn't a bad place to be. I kept getting the 123 up to my chest and then flailing as I tried to drop under it. Oh well.
WOD:
10 C + J - 73# (RXd was 83)
400M run
10 C + J
200M run
10 C + J
100 M sprint
Time: 10:38
This was a rough one for me. My legs were toast from my run last night, and I still don't have a whole lot of strength or a whole lot of wind. I was the last one finished, which meant that Greg was my run buddy on the final run. I needed it. I would've shuffled that last 100M for sure. Instead I sprinted. I heart CFWSC and their buddy run mentality.
Weekly total as of Tuesday:
CrossFitted?2x
Ran? 2x - 6.25 miles total
Stretched/Foam Rolled? Yes
Biked? TOMATO!
Paleo Progress? no cheats today!
No comments:
Post a Comment