Skill:
OH Squat 3 RM
33 x 5
63 x 3
83 x 3
103 x 3 (F)
103 x 3
113 x 3
That last set was a little wobbly, dashing my hopes for 123, but sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles.
WOD:
800M run
25 Thrusters 73# (RX'd was 83#)
15 pullups 15# (RX'd was 20#)
400M run
Time: 14:30
This was, by far, the hardest WOD I've done since I started training again. My knee went a little tweaky on the first thruster. I've been lazy about the stretching and foam rolling lately and that dang knee decided to remind me. I put my brace on, and it seemed okayish for the rest of the WOD, but it's still a little cranky. Ice, stretch, roll, ice. Rinse, Repeat. In other news, it was fun to have Mel back in class, (and despite being out for 3 months she still kicked my butt on this WOD by like five minutes or something). It'll be neat when she's back for good.
No comments:
Post a Comment