Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Goals

I was scrolling through Sam's camera earlier and I happened upon an old video of myself, doing a snatch. I was stricken by the obvious disparity between my level of fitness then (four months ago) and my level of fitness now. My form was better, the weight on the bar was higher, the weight under the bar (myself) was lower. More importantly back then I *felt* better.

It's been a rough summer and I needed the break I took, but it's time to get back on track. I'm tired of feeling smushy, gushy and out of shape. I'm tired of being tired.

So it's time to set some goals.

1. CrossFit at least 3x a week
2. Run at least 3x a week (aiming for a minimum of 15 miles per week)
3. Stretch every day
4. Fish oil, foam roll, WATER - every day
5. Bike at least 2x a week (aiming for at least one ride over 12 miles)
6. Paleo Paleo Paleo

I think I'm going to keep a running total on this blog, ending every entry with a brief weekly (Sun thru Sat) summary, as exampled below.


Weekly total as of Tuesday:

CrossFitted? 1x
Ran? 2x - 6.25 miles total
Stretched/Foam Rolled? Yes
Biked? --
Paleo Progress? got hit with the coconut bliss stick...

No comments:

Post a Comment