Thursday, September 2, 2010

CFLG - noon class

Miscellaneous day. Those of us who did our 1RM backsquat yesterday were allowed to pick our activity. I went for the Overhead squat.

45 x 5
75 x 1
95 x 1
115 x 1
135 x 1 (F)
135 x 1

My old PR is 140, I believe...135 was a little rough today, but at least I was within vague sight of past glory.

Team WOD:

AMRAP 12 minutes

12 burpee boxjumps
walking lunges to end of gym
sprint back

Only one person could be doing burpees at a time.
Generally speaking, one team member would be on burpees, one team member would be lunging and the final team member would be waiting to sprint. The theory went that while waiting for the team member currently lunging, the team member about to sprint would get an opportunity to rest. The reality was that I was on a team with Chris which meant that I was basically speed lunging so that he wouldn't pass me on the round. It was kind of like having the hounds of hell on my heels. I'm pretty sure that dude isn't human.

In other news, I REALLY WANT CHOCOLATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment