Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Okay Okay

I ate a DOUGHNUT. Yes, this morning. At Albright's. With all the old people. And it was heaven. It was covered in sprinkles and chocolate and it was light and fluffy and I dipped it in my coffee and I loved every last bit of it. Oh yes, it was heaven.

Well. It was heaven until it was time for CrossFit.

I think I donut burped my way through the entire class. Um. Ew.

Skill:
Deadlift
7 x 1 @ 85% of 1RM

I hadn't deadlifted since I started back, and thought 85% of my old 1RM might not be relevant to my current strength level, thus I just worked my way up to heavy singles until I hit a weight that seemed about right, then repeated that weight until we ran out of time.
It looked something like this
83X3
113X1
133x1
163x1
173x1
173x1
173x1
173x1
173x1

173 was 80% of my old 1RM, so I felt it was a decent place to be.

WOD:
AMRAP 10 min
7 ball slams (20#)
5 Toes to Bar
3 Handstand pushups (to ab mat)
1 sprint

Rounds: 7

Biked to and from CrossFit, taking the slightly longer way home...and I am ready for a NAP.

Also. I can still taste that donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment