Friday, February 11, 2011

Hurry up and Go

Friday 6 A.M.

Skill: OH Squat, 1 RM
33 x 7
63 x 3
83 x 1
103 x 1
113 x 1
123 x 1
133 x 1

I felt really wobbly on these today, like a plate of jello. Or a Weeble Wobble. Picture this, only with a barbell. And better bangs.



140 is my old PR and I think I might be strong enough to get there again--but I just couldn't pull it together today. C'est la vie.

WOD:
With a 10 minute running clock:

7 DL (133#, I think RX'd was 185 or something crazy)
7 Burpees

then

find your 1 RM C & J

then at 10 minutes, do a 5 minute Cindy.

C & J - got up to 113#
Cindy - 5 rounds plus 5 pullups

That was an UGLY clean, let me tell you. But it was 5 lbs under my PR, so I was okay with it. Cindy was what Cindy always is. A strong indication of how much I need to work on my pushups.

In other news, it's 8 AM and I am on my way to crash an Anthropology Lab. Cross your fingers and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment