Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bike Day

Feeling pretty good today, surprisingly not as sore as I expected, so I got that going for me...



which is nice.

THURSDAY AFTERNOON BIKE RIDE!

So fun. I heart the Streak.

10 miles, easy loops up and around the Westside and Escalona. No climbing today, just moving and getting ye olde blood pumping.

The shins seem fine after last night's Grace. I was a little worried about the jumping, but--knock on wood--they aren't hurting at all today. I spent a good bit of time this afternoon reading up on rehab exercises and stretches I can do. Tons of people swear by Kinesio tape. I think it makes you look like a goober, but then again, so does everything else I do. (You should see the shiny blue bike shorts I'm wearing!)

Happy, happy, hop, hop!

Ryan Bingham tonight with NancyPants! SO EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment