Boo.

CANDY Cherry! FUN! (Possible negative side effects)

Cherry Extract. Good for you. (Possible upgrade to AARP status)
Anyway--I toasted my arms the 10 A.M. class...which makes today the perfect time to see if the cherry juice does anything. I figure if I am capable of lifting my arms over my head tomorrow, then I will be sold.
Hmmm. What else??
Well, Mowgli loves Saturdays:

And I do too...
10 A.M. Class:
Skill:
5x5 Press (I used 58#)
with
Box Jumps: 3,3,3,3,3
I still can't jump so I subbed in dead hang pullups in sets of 3. Ima thinking I wouldn't have done that had I known what was to come next...
WOD:
21-15-9
KB/Dumbell Snatch (each arm) - 15#
pushup
200M run (subbed 250M row)
Time: 9:09
I'm still confused as to how running < rowing. I swear to Elvis rowing is about 98% more difficult than running for me. I suspect a conspiracy.
Also. I taped my shin with kinesio tape today. It actually seems less painful at the moment, so that's nice.
Aaaand. I'm making this paleo chili. WHICH IS DELICIOUS. And also super easy. I've made it on the stove before, but today it's in the crockpot, simmerin' away. Yum.
this post brought to you today by the number 7 and the letter c.
No comments:
Post a Comment