Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gymnastics Practice - Week 3

Gymnastics Practice - Week 3 from emily radetsky on Vimeo.



Basically everything looks the same...I'm loving working on this stuff, but with the exception of flexibility, I'm not seeing much of an improvement yet. Maybe it's just too soon. Every handstand suffers from an overarching of my back. Hollow position, hollow position is my new mantra but in this case mind doesn't seem to be overruling matter. Maybe I just need to get my midline stronger. Ironically I'm trying to get some of my back flexibility back so that I can start working on basic tumbling again. I AM SO EXCITED TO DO BACK HANDSPRINGS. I should really try to find an adult tumbling class that isn't one billion dollars. I did some reverse wall walks today and they felt okayish, but when I did a front walkover I felt about 7 different muscles pull.

This stuff was much easier 20 years ago.

P.S. Oops, nice typo: 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment