I was talking with a certain (lovely) lady on Sunday afternoon about how Jason's classes always knock me flat. She told me the secret is that Jason's classes are always easier on Monday and Tuesday. With this knowledge in mind I happily traipsed into the 7 A.M. class this morning, assured of my brilliance in beating the system.
Well, I traipsed too soon.
Skill:
Backsquat
7 x 3
105#
These are, as expected, getting progressively harder. I definitely spent more time procrastinating (read: "resting") between sets this week.
And then the WOD: (68# for me)
Power Clean 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Front Squat 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Burpee 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Yes, that's 50 burpees. With power cleans and front squats. After back squats.
File this WOD under "Dirty Trick Monday Morning", sub-classification, "go ahead and ask me why my legs don't work".
Time: 7:00
I kid.
Sort of.
I actually liked it.
But my legs definitely don't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment