Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good Earth tea tastes like CANDY??

WHAT?! Yes, it's true. Or maybe I just haven't been eating enough candy. Either way. I reached for the Good Earth tea at work after realizing that a 6th cup of coffee might possibly qualify me for an intervention. Imagine my surprise to find that the tea itself was ALREADY SWEET and CANDY LIKE. I didn't even have to add any honey, yo. This discovery of course may just mean that my coffee intervention will now become a tea intervention. I'm okay with that. *sips tea*

Oh to find a world where I am not ruled by my sweet tooth...

Um. This week has been pretty much a stress fest of helplessness. I would like a magic fix-it button please. Preferably a big yellow one.

Catching things up:

Tuesday 7 A.M. class:

Skill: Backsquat
7 x 3 @ #110

WOD:
5 rounds:
6 clean and jerk (73#)
300M row (RX'd was 30 double-unders, but I'ma still not jumping)
Time: 13:21

Wednesday 6 P.M. class:
Skill: Press

10 minutes on the minute
1 Strict Press (68#)
1 Pullup (12# weighted)

I really should've gone heavier on the strict press, but I was feeling kinda beat and it was nice to just take it easy.

WOD:
Partner WOD with Jessie!
5 rounds:
7 DB Thrusters (20#)
15 cal airdyne
Time: 13ish...(I forgot to write this down)

The airdyne still makes me want to cry. Doing Pantene hair flips with Jessie while riding the airdyne makes me want to smile, though.

Thursday:
7 A.M. class:
Skill: Misc
2 rope climbs
10 GHD situps
30 yard walking lunges with 20# dumbbells
2 rope climbs
10 GHD situps
30 yard walking lunges with one 25# dumbbell (alternating arms at 15 yds)
2 rope climbs
10 GHD situps

WOD:
10 minute on the minute (plus 2-we had extra time = 12 minute on the minute)
5 KB swings (44#)
3 burpees

And that's all she wrote...

No comments:

Post a Comment