Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oops

I forgot Thursday and Friday...

Thursday was a 3.75 mile run at an 8:30 min/mile pace. This one was rough. It was hot and I felt beat and heavy and out of shape. Some days you fly. Some days you plod. Thursday I definitely plodded.

Friday was the 6 A.M. class:

Strength was the Press, but I'd missed the Backsquat and wanted to restart from the beginning...

5 x 5 Backsquat 110#

This felt moderately easy, although I was SORE the next day.
I'm a little disappointed in how little strength I seem to have gained over the last several months, but I suppose that just means it's time for a clean slate.

WOD:
10 rounds
40 yd sprint
3 Powercleans (I started with 85#, but bumped up to 95# after the first round)

I have no idea what my time was on this one, as we sort of just rotated in and out of the sprints. I was toast by the end though. There were a billion people in the 6 A.M. class, and I liked it a lot.

I ate an inordinate amount of food on Saturday (and no, it wasn't Paleo). I'm still feeling the after-effects, but I don't regret it. Not one little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment