Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday

It IS Monday, isn't it?

I'm easily confused.

2.5 mile lunchtime run around the hills in Scotts Valley...

then

6 P.M. Class

Skill:
Front squat 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 (find a new 3RM)

I thought my old 3RM was 123, but I just searched this blog and found out that it was 128. Oops.

At any rate:
Front squat
65, 85, 105, 120, 130PR

So I still PR'd, but only by 2 lbs. Heh. Whatever. I'll take it.

WOD:
AMRAP 12 minutes
6 weighted lunges (each leg) 20# dumbbells
8 toes to bar

10 rounds + 5 toes to bar

My grip gave out on this one. I couldn't make a fist until about 45 minutes after class. And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be limping from those lunges. But even so, I kinda liked it...

I'm trying to get back on track with the diet, but I've got to admit some chocolate sounds pretty danged good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment