Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hey Partner

Thursday: Rest and bike to work day.

Friday: Attempts to attend 6 A.M. quickly degenerated into hitting the snooze alarm, for time. Man - that is one WOD I am good at! I didn't even know I could move that fast. Apparently my sleep-deprived self is some sort of ninja master at hitting an alarm clock.

Saturday 8:30 Class!

Skill: backsquat
On the minute for ten minutes:

1 backsquat @ 135#
2 high box jumps

Partner Badger:
3 rounds
30 squat cleans@ 65#
30 pullups
800m run

Time: 21:15

I partnered up with Andrea on this one, which worked out really well. We were able to carry each other a bit, she did a few more squat cleans, I did a few more pullups. Pretty sweet. I can't imagine doing this WOD RX'd alone. I'm estimating it would take me at least 40 minutes. I think Erica did it in 27 minutes or something. That's pretty rad.

Tomorrow! Hero WOD! Holbrook!

10 rounds
5 thrusters@ 80#
10 pullups
100m sprint

Each round for time

Hop hop hop!





No comments:

Post a Comment