Tuesday, June 21, 2011

am.tired

am.grumpy.

Thankfully, tomorrow is going to be an awesome day.

Today:
6 A.M. bike to work. 10 miles up.
5 P.M. bike to the box. 10 miles down.

6:30 P.M. class!
Skill:
Hang power snatch x 2
53, 63, 73, 83F, 73, 78
w/
Ring dips
5, 4, 4, 4, 3

I'm so confused by the snatch. One of these felt spot on. The rest felt like crap. Oh well--some days ya got it, some days ya don't.

WOD:
every 30 seconds for five minutes:
1 clean
5 ball slams

I was excited to do a quick "easy"WOD. Well, it was quick--but it wasn't easy. I opted for 108# cleans and a 25# slam ball. I did manage to get all the reps done, but there were several skin-of-the-teeth sets that took me about 28 seconds.

I am tired and grumpy and yet still excited for the obstacle course tomorrow.

It's going to be a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment