I guarantee that those who live with integrity will get a lot more out of life. And if there is one thing of which I am sure--life is meant to be lived.
Olympic total tonight--CrossFit style:
I set myself up next to Ms. Anna Lutz. Positivity and strength personified. What could be better?
Snatch:
63, 83, 88, 93, 98F, 98F, 98! PR
Clean and Jerk:
83, 103, 113, 123, 128, 133F, 133, 138F, 138! PR
Olympic Total: 236!
I PR'd on both lifts, so I was pretty stoked. And I get to ride my bike to work tomorrow. It's gonna be a good day.
WOW WOW WOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are always too kind. I don't know if I've ever been around someone with so much enthusiasim and positivity as you :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you! I had the encouragement and positivity of Jason N. in my class, and he was even yelling out while he was over doing his wod on the airdyne. I don't like to talk to anyone while I am on that thing, so I consider that to be pretty nice of him. :)
ReplyDelete