I haven't CrossFitted all week--as other, INCREDIBLY FUN things have been getting in the way.
Wednesday night boxing was an all sparring class. 3 x 3 minutes of jump rope, and then 15 x 3 min sparring rounds. Freakin' amazing, dude.
Thursday AM boxing practice again. There were just four of us, which meant no round robin, no breaks. I was face down on the mat by the end, covered in sweat and beat, beat, beat. Bliss.
And my bike is finally completely done. It's a thing of beauty, truly. I want to hug it. I took it out for its inaugural ride--through the Westside up to Wilder and along the bluff trail, easy non-technical riding, but lots of mud, lots of riding as fast as I could, and lots of bunny hopping over the puddles. 12 miles total and life is good. This bike definitely needs a name. It's very spidey colored, but "Spidey" just doesn't seem right. I thought about "Cherry Bomb", but that doesn't fit either. I'm kinda feeling "MJ"--as in, Mary Jane Watson--Peter Parker's girlfriend. She was a redhead, afterall. Yeaaahhh, "MJ" I think it is.
MMMMMM BIKE.
No comments:
Post a Comment