Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Saturday

Friday:
I planned to take the 9 A.M. class, but after stuffing myself full of eggs at about 8:30, I decided to reschedule a little later in the day. I hoped to get Sam to work out with me, but he was in so much pain he could hardly move. Boo.

Strength:
I didn't know what the movement was and Sam was busy talkin bizness, so I just did weighted pullups and ring dips.
7 rds:
3 weighted pullups (10#)
3 ring dips
5 yd handstand walk

then to the WOD!
10,8,6,4,2
Thruster (63#)
Pullup
w/ 30 Double unders (or 60 single unders) each set
Time: 7:44

I did my jump ropin on the track to get a little more cush. I was a little nervous how the shins would feel today, but they seem JUST FINE. WAHOO.

Saturday A.M.
6 mile run in Nisene Marks with the Mowglemeister. SO FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment