Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busy, Busy, Go, Go, Go

Wednesday night: BOXING!

Thursday night: 5 x 2 min rounds on the speed bag w/ 15 squats and 5 pushups each round.

Friday Class:
Deadlift: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

Warmup, then:
153, 173, 183, 193, 203, 218PR!

Wahooooooooooo. This was my first strength PR since last July. Yes, LAST JULY. Man, it felt good.

WOD:
7 thrusters (63#)
12 cal airdyne bike
Time: 10:04

I was beat. I moved slow.

Saturday PM - Lifting with Sam:
Backsquat 7 x 3 @ 128#

I only made a 3 lb jump this week, but that felt just fine.

I mixed in 4 dead hang pullups with each set of backsquats and spent the "rest" time working w/ Sam on my punches. (What a good sport he is.)

And finally, I finished up with 3 x 3 minute rounds on the heavy bag.

It's been a good week.

1 comment:

  1. What a great week for you Emily!
    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete