Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Lunch

Monday night: BOXING CLASS. I got hit. A lot. Again. Hop hop. I don't mind. Getting hit is actually pretty fun, in a very exhilarating sort of way. Adrenaline Junkie, GO. Besides, someday I'll be able to hit them back.

I'm obsessed. I'm watching YouTube videos, reading online training articles, thinking about jabs and hooks and footwork and my stance, all.day.long. Apparently I punched Sam in my sleep last night. (Sorry Sam!) I wish I had class every day. I definitely need to get bag gloves so I can practice more from home.

What else?

I really need to stop drinking massive amounts of caffeine in the afternoon.

I was up 'til 2 last night and I definitely wasn't dragging myself out of bed for 6 A.M. CrossFit today.

Thus, a lunchtime workout in the park:

7 rounds

7 KB swings (35#)
5 burpees
1 sprint (~15 yds)

I forgot a stopwatch, so I've no idea what my time was, but I did try to book it.

then

10 rounds
10 situps (punching)
5 knuckle pushups

I thought these would be easier than last week--but I was wrong. Maybe next week?



Tomorrow is Wednesday and Wednesday's are for boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment