Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

Sunday night:
5 rds
100 hits-speed bag
100 single unders
then
10 rds
10 situps-punching
5 pushups

Monday 6 A.M.!
Skill: Deadlift
1, 1, 1, 1, 1 @85-90% 1RM
180# for me

These felt surprisingly easy--which was AWEsome.

WOD:
1-5 (partner WOD)
Snatch (53#)
Ring dip
Toes to bar

rest 1 minute

5-1 (no partner, no rest)
Snatch (53#)
Ring dip
toes to bar

This WOD made me gruesomely nauseous. It was just a bad combination for me. I was still toast from all the ring dips a few days previous, plus the pushups the night before.

But I was recovered in time for BOXING.

I actually did a little bit of sparring--which for me, basically meant getting hit. And hit. And hit. I am just not fast enough to have anything going other than keeping my hands up. That's okay--getting hit was fun, trying to dodge was fun, working the bags was fun. ADRENALINE.

Today:
Workout in the park:
5 rds
100 single unders
5 pushups
10 squats
then
10 rds
10 situps-punching
5 knuckle pushups
then
2 minutes jump rope

And work and work and class and I.am.beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment