Friday, April 1, 2011

WOD # 2 and Anatomy Lessons

Friday Noon CrossFit:
WOD #2:

AMRAP in 15 min
9 Deadlifts 100#
12 pushups - games style
15 box jumps - 20" box

1. The games style pushup is about 3 billion times more difficult than a regular pushup. I thought I went pretty deep on my pushups in general--but these.killed.me. By the end of the WOD I was down to singles, holding my breath for each one as if I was doing a heavy lift.
2. I originally planned on redoing this WOD on Sunday--no matter what the results.
3. I'm never doing this WOD again.
4. Yayit'sover!

Rounds: 8 exactly

7PM Boxing!
Jump rope, focus mitts, bag work and then 4 rounds of sparring. I was so tired from the week's activities, I could barely keep my arms up. Also, tonight I learned a very important lesson.

This.



Is your solar plexus.

Try to avoid getting punched in it.


i love boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment