Thursday, April 21, 2011

The list

Double Unders
Muscle Ups
Kipping Toes to Bar
Handstand Pushups
Box Jumps
Rowing
SNATCHES

Last year I would've entitled this list, "Things I Suck At".

This year I dub it, "Things I Will Improve On".


Thank you, Greg Amundson.


Life has basically consisted of work, travel, travelwork, work, travelfun, work.

I did a couple of lunchtime workouts and a couple of hotel workouts, but really, I haven't done anything worth writing about. I got paid to spend one glorious morning riding my mountain bike on the trails around Laguna Seca, I had a fabulous time in Boston and in the midst of the two I spent 10 minutes killing myself on WOD #4. (82 reps)

Back again tonight for WOD #5 and I was happy with the 8 rounds I got. Happy enough, at least, to never do that WOD again. I'm now 3.5 hours post-WOD and I can still barely move. I fear tomorrow is going to a hobble-fest extraordinaire. Remind me not to walk. Or to laugh. Or to move.

Thank you to Anna for sticking around to do WOD 5 with me. Come to think of it--I probably did better on this WOD specifically because she made me do that awful HSPU/Toes to Bar WOD a few weeks ago. Anna FTW.

1 comment:

  1. I see this is why you had to explain FTW. Thank you for showing up to do it with me :)

    And that list very closely resembles my list, I need to get on all those.

    ReplyDelete