Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh my everything

There is a slight possibility that I overdid today.

Lunchtime workout in the park:

3x3 min rounds of jump rope

40 burpees for time (3:03)

125 situps (mixed-full situp, crunch and punching situp)

CrossFit:
I wanted to attempt WOD#3 for the first time, so I warmed up and then worked on the squat clean (definitely NOT my greatest movement). Wish my technique on this was a little bit better--there's such a huge difference in the difficulty level when I time one right.

WOD #3:

AMRAP in 5 Min:
Squat clean and jerk 110#

Rounds: 8, plus one clean

110# was a PR on the squat clean for me (my power clean and jerk is only 118#), so I was pretty stoked to get 8 of them in 5 minutes.

Just the same, I'm going to try it again one more time--probably on Sunday--just to see if I can eek out that last complete round.

And then, finally, BOXING.

In retrospect, I perhaps shouldn't have done CrossFit one hour before boxing.
I'm basically jello.

The conditioning at the end involved several 3 minute sets of non-stop situps.

Remind me not to laugh tomorrow. Or to sneeze.

Or to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment