Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time to get back on track

Aching arm spoke its mind and it was another rest day for me. Good for the body, bad for the soul.

Monday morningish - Fight Gone Bad at the box, but I was just a little too beat up, so instead:

Strict Press 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
53, 63, 73, 83, 93F, 83, 93F

The first 93 attempt was *really* close. The second attempt barely made it to my chin. I guess that's the way things go.

WOD:
10 rounds
250m row
25 doubleunders
Time: 19:24

Holy smokes, this was a good one! The rows seemed like they'd never end, but the doubleunders felt pretty good.


I've gotten pretty sloppy with the ol' diet lately, and it's really starting to show. I'm feeling puffy and lethargic and blue. It's time to twist my head on right and get back to work--I always feel better when I do.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a terrible workout!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete