how I love you so.
Sunday morning: woke up at 6:30 to go for a SWIM. Soooo lovely, even if it DID kick my butt. Just me and the mama squirrel in the pool this morning, swimming laps, while the rain came down. Swimming does a better job of stretching out my shoulders and my back than anything else I've tried. If only I could find a pool somewhere on the Westside...
Then off to open gym to get the Paleo challenge WOD done. I wavered between 68 and 73# for this one and opted for 68 in the end. About halfway through the WOD I realized I probably should've gone with 73. It would've slowed me down, but I think it would've been a better measuring stick. Oh well. Live and learn.
WOD:
4 rounds
200m run
10 power clean (68#)
10 pushups
Time: 9:58
Then:
5 rounds: (not for time)
5 Chest to Bar pullups
3 ring dips
+Handstand practice - tuck to handstand, straddle to handstand, backward roll to handstand. I'm having a hard time hitting a solid middle position on these. I get up, but then I roll right over. Still, I'm having a blast working on this stuff.
+Max handstand walk with hollow body position = 11 yards
And I think that's enough for one day...
No comments:
Post a Comment