Car problems threw the day off a bit. I killed my car battery and it shows no signs of coming back to life, despite my lovely husbands multiple attempts to recharge and rejuvenate it. Bonus points to Sam for refraining from lecturing me about locking my keys in the car, with the radio on, for SIX HOURS.
Go me.
Lunchtime run up and around Scotts Valley. 5 miles at 9 min/mile pace.
I'm feeling a bit of shin-splintitis coming on. Boo. Stretching, toe tapping and mileage cutting are all in my immediate future. I had my eyes on a half marathon in March, but I'm feeling like a 10K might be more my speed these days.
In other news, it's time to STRETCH!
Food today:
3 eggs
1 banana
coffee with honey
celery with almond butter
chicken skewers
apple
bag of lettuce mix
slice of cheese (my bad)
roasted shrimp with broccoli
blackberries
glass of red wine
No comments:
Post a Comment