Sunday, May 2, 2010

sunday fun day

I had an awesome time today working out with everyone, tweaked wrist and all. I was really bummed I couldn't do the cleans or the snatches in the WOD, but I guess the important thing is to let my wrist de-tweakify itself. I was stoked that the kettlebell swings and chest to bar pullups felt totally doable today. I wish I could cycle box jumps faster (maybe something to work on in tomorrow's class) and I left a very distinguishable welt on my rear end with the new wire jump ropes Sam created.

All in all it was a lovely day. I meant to go for a run this afternoon, but surprise afternoon visitors threw things off a bit and now I'm quite happy to be sitting on the couch while Sam BBQ's burgers on the grill.

It feels like summertime, and I like life.

WOD: (4 of us)
2K Row
200 KB Swings (35/53)
175 Box Jumps (20" box)
100 Pullups Chest to Bar
100 burpees
1 mile run
50 squat cleans (85/135)
25 snatches (75/115)

Time: 27 and some odd seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Nice chest to bar Emily.
    Way to make us do team building.
    I love our team(From Vero)

    ReplyDelete