Saturday, August 28, 2010

still tired...

Made it to the 9 A.M. class today but felt so crappy that after the warm-up I decided to just do Snatch practice with a light weight and skip the WOD.

Started out with just the bar, practicing the snatch balance and then added just a teense weight (never went about 68#) and really tried to improve my form. I have a problem with hip extension on both the clean and the snatch--so my focus today was on trying to get my weight back. The snatch itself wasn't particularly successful, but I fell on my arse, instead of my face--so that was different and for today, we'll call that progress.

Spent the afternoon polishing bumper plates and dumbbells--which was about all I felt up to.

Hoping for a slow EASY run tomorrow A.M. and a nice FLAT bike ride on Sunday...

then 6 A.M. Monday for the first class IN THE NEW BOX!

... very excited ...

No comments:

Post a Comment