Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hmmm

Has it really been a month?

No wonder today was so rough.

CFLG noon class:

Skill: Snatch
35, 55, 65, 70, 75, 80 (Fx2)

I was really close on the 80. Just lost my balance at the bottom. I think I could've made it if I'd had a little more time. I'm pretty sure my old PR was either 83 or 88, so 75 after a month off was just fine with me.

For the record, I still can't stand the snatch

WOD:
10 rds
3 DL (mens rx'd was 315--no idea what it would've been for women--I just did 125)
5 pylo pushups (rx'd-clapping)
7 plate sit-ups 25# first 5 rds then dropped down to 15# (rx'd was GHD or toes to bar)
Time: 1 hour, forty seven minutes.

No, I'm kidding. It took me about 10 minutes...I had to stop and rest a few times...

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to move tomorrow.

At.all.

No comments:

Post a Comment