Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can I go back to bed now?

After apparently trying to kill myself on Friday morning, I spent the entirety of the weekend, flat on my back on the couch, drinking water and a cranberry/coconut juice mix, waiting for the swelling in my abdomen to go down. Mmmm. Hot. I looked about 5 months pregnant. It was pretty gross, I'm not gonna lie.

Don't do GHD's when you haven't done anything in a month, or much of anything in nearly 3.

Bleh.

Anyway. Babystepped my way back on Wednesday.

3RM Backsquat

45, 75, 95, 125, 135 (definitely not a 3 RM PR, but I wasn't gonna push it)

WOD:
3 rounds
15 KB swing
Farmers Walk to Phoenix Ceramics
400M run

I used a 25# kettlebell and 2 25# dumbbells for this. Again, with the easing.

Time: 10:47

then

Thursday morning class

Strict Press (5 x 5)
w/ 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 high box jumps

I had no idea what my 5x5 strict press would be, so per Jocelyn's instruction, I just started out low and added weight on.

33, 43, 58, 63, 63, 63

The 63 seemed to be the right spot, though I only did 3 sets. Next time I'll just start at 63 and try to complete all five.

WOD:
50m tire flip
400 M run
------------
4 rounds:
15 OH walking plate lunges (15# plate)
15 ballslams (20# ball)

Time: 9:38


It's midafternoon and all I really want to do...is sleeeeeeeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment